Textile industry veteran, Mr. Harsh Vardhan Agrawal, started Vardhan Industries back in the year 1972. Later in 1993, Mr. Raj Agarwal (a graduated from renowned National Institute of Fashion Technology) joined to help the business grow further. With rich industry experience and a passionate team, the company has grown manifold over years and gained deep understanding of manufacturing processes, latest fashion and trends, and customer engagement.
Our goal is to satisfy our customers and maintain long-term business relationships with them by delivering good quality products at reasonable costs.
Our Process and Quality Control
All through our journey, we have built our reputation by producing goods with highest quality standards.
- Our Quality team inspects the manufacturing process from the start to end, that is, from the yarn to the final garment.
- Before dying, we make lab dips as per color specifications given to us, which are then approved by the customer.
- We then send the grey fabric lot to specialized automated dyeing house for uniform and best quality dyeing and fabric finishing.
- We make samples before starting the production and send these pre-production samples to the customer for approval.
- After customer’s approval and feedback, we send the order to production.
We have well-maintained and advanced infrastructure to support our manufacturing activities. We have factories at the following locations:
- Tirupur in Tamil Nadu (having production capacity of 1,00,000 units/month of knitted garments)
- Mumbai and Bhiwandi in Maharashtra (having production capacity of 75,000 units/month of woven garments)